César Guzmán (Marcelino), September 8, 1970
Studies sculpture Finis Terrae University from 1994 to 1997, with leading Chilean sculptor Francisco Gacitúa.
His work is supported by the Government of Chile.
MARCELINO blue stage ', began in 1996 and has 1500 paintings to his credit in different parts of the world: France, England, Holland, Monaco, Denmark, Japan, United States, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Peru between others.
His work is among diplomats, art collectors and Universities.
"I've seen, thought and language searched through my painting that allows me to express consistently, relationships and attitudes of human beings perceive and extend to the animal race. ¨ The work involves a thinking, critical attitude and way of understanding expressed through my language ... In order for my painting is the love, hope and life "
- -2000 - Private Collection Peter Yaconi, Chile -200 x 150 cm-"front"
- -2001 - Universidad de los Andes, Chile-500 x150cm - "Turistas"
- Private Collection-2001-Orlando Poblete, Rector of the Universidad de los Andes, 150x220 cm, "Men and Gold" -
- -2002 - Private Collection Inverlink CA.-150x 220 cm-"Life is short live it"
- -2004 - Club de Golf de Yucatan-500 X270 cm-"The painter ask God what happened"
- -2004 - Private Collection Millar Judge Paulino López, Mexico-60 cm x 75 cm, 200 x150 cm-"More Love" "Dreams Lost "" Sad Angel "
- -2005 - Presented in house Gilou shot, Paris, France .- 400 x 200 cm-"My joy forever"
- My joy forever
- -2005 - Private Collection Rosita Lira, Chile-32 cm x 54 cm-"Light" "Old Man"
- -2007 - Private Collection Phone Box Pub, Santiago, Chile-60 cm 74 cm, 400 x 150 cm-"Joy" "Truth" Finally Life
- -2009 - Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara-515 x 170 cm-"beautiful gesture forgive"
- 1998 painting "Blue" La Casona de Barnstaple Santiago - Chile
- 2000 Painting Symposium "Art and Culture Symposium" Art and Culture of the Government of Chile Santiago - Chile
- 2000 Painting "Chile Painting Lofts of Real Spaces 2000 Santiago - Chile
- 2001 Painting "Species" Museum of Contemporary Art, San Bernardo Chamber Chapel Cuzco - Peru
- 2001 Painting "Eyes in the Sky" Inca Museum UNSAAC Cuzco - Peru
- 2002 Painting "Species" Cultural Corporation Montecarmelo Santiago - Chile
- 2002 Painting "Species" Exhibition and donation of a work for the "Event to Benefit Camp A Roof for Chile Batuco" Events Center Parque Arauco Santiago - Chile
- 2003 Painting Event Lamparaiso FlyfishinMania Santiago-Chile Flyfishing
- 2003 Painting Cultural Corporation of Florida Corporation Florida Cultural Santiago - Chile
- 2004 Painting "Species" Plaza de La Constitución Santiago - Chile
- 2004 Painting "Stimulations" Universidad de Los Andes - Hall Building Library Santiago - Chile
- 2004 Painting "stimulating" XXXIV Anniversary Celebration Golf Club Yucatan Merida Yucatan - Mexico
- 2005 Painting "My joy forever" Hotel "Le Vendôme" - Cannes - France
- 2005 Painting "A life to love" Mairie de St. Antonin Noble Val - France
- 2005 Painting "will walk the world" America-Galerie Le Renoir Paris - France
- 2006 Painting "Sunrise" Year Cordoba is American Capital of Culture Universidad Nacional de Cordoba Gallery Pavilion Argentina Cordoba - Argentina
- 2006 Painting "Only time will tell" Hall Americas - Universidad Nacional de Córdoba Córdoba - Argentina
- 2006 Painting "Sunset" Museum Molet Usina Córdoba - Argentina
- 2006 Painting "Only time will tell" Bishop Market Córdoba - Argentina
- 2006 Painting - Set for Afro-Cordoba band "Stick and Hand" at one year as Municipal Theatre Comedy Theatre Córdoba - Argentina
- 2006 Painting "My joy forever" Artis Gallery Cordoba-Argentina
- 2007 Painting "A Chance" Hall Sernatur Santiago-Chile central
- 2009 Painting "Towards the light" Patio del Ex Convento del Carmen Guadalajara, Mexico
- 1995 Painting and Sculpture - Zapallar - Removes Region - Chile
- 1996 Sculpture - Students Finis earthy - Instituto Cultural de Providencia - Santiago - Chile
- 1997 Sculpture - Faculty of Sciences Outstanding Alumni of the University Finis Terrae, Santiago de Chile
- Painting and Sculpture 1997 - Exhibition "Young Talents" for the week of Art at University of the Andes - Santiago - Chile
- 1997 Painting - Seminar outdoor Brazilian Sculptor Irineo García - Cajon del Maipo - Chile
- 1998 Painting - "Art Now" - Casa Piedra - Santiago - Chile
- 1998 Marbella Resort Paint & Wellness Foundation (Alter Ego) - Fifth Region - Chile
- 1998 Painting and Sculpture "Summit of the Americas" - Municipality of Providencia - Santiago - Chile
- 1999 Painting - Marbella Country Club Resort - Quinta Region - Chile
- 2002 Sculpture - "The awakening of the sleeping" - 1 º Encuentro sculptural SOECH - Colegio Valle del Aconcagua - Quillota - Chile
- 2004 Painting - Alameda Hotels - Morelia - Mexico
- 2005 Painting - A I'Eglise du Hameau de Lez - France
- 2005 Painting - A la Galerie "Fast Fou" - à St. Martin Laguépie - France
- 2006 Painting - "Independence Hall" next to 43 artists of Cordoba - Museum of EPEC Molet Usina - Córdoba, Argentina
Painted Paintings in Public
- 2000 Painting - 5 mt x 1.5 mt - Mackenna Plaza - Santiago - Chile
- 2001 Painting - 5 mt x 1.5 mt - Façade of the Cathedral of the historic capital - Cusco - Peru
- 2004 Painting - 5 mt x 2.7 mt - Club de Golf de la Ceiba - Merida - Yucatan - Mexico
- 2005 Painting - 4mt x 2.5 mt - Hotel Vendôme - Cannes - France
- 2005 Painting - 8mt x 2.5 mt - Hotel Vendôme - Cannes - France
- 2006 Painting - 5 mt x 1.5 mt-Historic Paseo Arts - Córdoba - Argentina
Cesar Guzman (Marcelino) September 8, 1970
Finis Terrae University Studies sculpture from 1994 to 1997, with Leading Chilean sculptor Francisco Gacitúa.
His work is Supported by the Government of Chile.
The blue stage MARCELINO `starts in 1996 and 1500 has historical paintings to credit in Different parts of the world: France, England, Holland, Monaco, Denmark, Japan, USA, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, others.
His work is Among diplomats, art collectors and Universities.
"I have seen, thought and language searched-through my painting That Allows me to express Consistently, relationships and Attitudes of Human Beings Perceive and extend to the animal race. ¨ This work by involving thinking, critical attitude and kind of understanding Expressed Through My language ... In order for my painting is the love, hope and life "